Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Supplementology


Having been raised in the Catholic religion, both my husband and I have decided not to follow it or raise our own children in that religion. We have not found the right religion for us yet, and I would like to research different religions to see what is out there. With this topic fresh on my mind, I found an opportunity on PPP to review a religion called Supplementology.

Although I have never heard of this religion, it began in 1943 during WWII. Supplementology combines religion and science, stating that you don't have to choose one or the other. I have always thought the two should be taught together. As a child, it was confusing to learn one thing in Science class at school and something totally different at church. On the front page of Supplementology.org, they have a list of the Nine Norms of the religion - all of which make sense and sound like something I could believe in. I would like to research this religion further, and in addition to the information on the website, they have a list of books on the subject. I will definitely look more into this.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home