Sunday, February 25, 2007

Politics bore me


One sure way to make me fall asleep is hearing someone talk about politics. The most boring television and radio stations are the ones talking about news, politics, and the war. I know it's terrible that people are dying over there, and my heart goes out to them and their families. But I feel like some people are for the war, some are against, and we just keep hearing the same things over and over again. It all sounds the same after awhile.

One example of this is a liberal forum called News Nation where people can post about different news topics including the war and their opinions of Bush. The idea is that if lots of people join together, they can make a difference and change the outcome of the war. I visited the forum and read a few of the posts, and it looks to me like the posters are just re-hashing news reports with very long winded posts that have little of their own opinion. I assumed a liberal forum would be full of very opinionated people and more interesting to read. Unfortunately, this is not so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home