Saturday, December 23, 2006

See how it all started

PayPerPost.com has created their own reality web-based show, which I have blogged about previously. I have viewed some of their clips and my overall impression is that this company was started by a very honest and hardworking team. Every time they hire someone new, they film a "confessional" to get their opinion about working at the company. They all say the same thing - that it is a fun, cool, and exciting place to work. This makes me feel even better about putting ads on blogs that I will be paid for.

In my opinion, getting paid to blog is a no-brainer. Why wouldn't you do it? You "get paid to blog about the things you love". That is PayPerPost's slogan and I stand by it 100%. Yay PPP!!!

Here is a confessional by one of their new employees:



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home