Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Mommy woes

I have been getting a little annoyed lately because my toddler has been waking up crying in the middle of the night and sometimes comes up to our room. Then the dog wakes up and wants to go outside, which might wake up my daughter, and so on... Basically, I end up being awake around 4:00am for the day. I try to take a nap while my son naps, but then the dog needs to go out and I feel like I should play with her for awhile since she has been in her cage all morning. I can't wait until my son will play nice with the dog and we can leave her out of the cage all day.

So last night, I checked my son's teeth and realized that he is getting his 2-year old molars in. No wonder he has been waking up crying! Now I feel bad for getting mad about it. Last night he slept great all night and he's been in a good mood so far today. Maybe we are past the worst part and he feels better now. I hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home