Friday, March 23, 2007

Back to school on Monday

Boy, Spring Break really flew by this year. I guess it's probably because we had relatives visiting the whole week and now we have to get caught up on laundry and housework this weekend. I wish we could spend the day outside because it is absolutely gorgeous, and has been for the whole week. Next week we will get some rain, but it will still be warm.

I'm not looking forward to the bugs, which I know will be around shortly, but we are certainly enjoying the weather for now! I wish it could always be just like this... 70 degrees, a slight breeze, and no bugs. To get that, you have to pay loads of money to live in California and deal with polluted air and lots of traffic. The other option is to get a summer home and a winter home and travel with the seasons like the birds do. Oh well, we're enjoying Eureka and all her seasonal "quirks" and plan to stay.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home