Thursday, March 22, 2007

What's your religion?

If this is a pick-up line you commonly use (or hear), please read on.

You probably remember me blogging recently about how the online dating sites have become very segmented. I have reviewed sites called "Date a Millionaire", "Latino Friends", and "Jewish Dating". The latest dating site to hit the scene is for Christian Singles, which is geared to a specific group, but is still pretty general.

The site is laid out well and easy to navigate, but I found it interesting that the featured profile is "rebelgirl", who's picture shows her drinking what appears to be a huge beer mug at a bar. Maybe the message she wants to portray is "Although I am a Christian, I can still have fun!" If so, she is doing a great job. It looks like there are lots of members from all walks of life just looking for that special someone who shares their Christian beliefs and this is a good place to find that person.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home