Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Halloween the movie




I must admit I am not a huge fan of scary movies, mostly because I am somewhat of a chicken and I have nightmares when I watch them. I like the adrenaline rush of being frightened, but then I regret it when I am walking around the dark house alone later at night. I'm one of those people who will watch the movie, cover my eyes during the scary parts, but peek between my fingers.

The types of movies that scare me the most are the ones that I think could actually happen, like the Exorcist, Poltergeist, and Halloween the movie. Did you hear about the new Halloween movie being released on August 31st? It was written and directed by Rob Zombie, that crazy guy from the band White Zombie. I think it will be pretty gory and bloody, from what I gathered watching the trailer.



It is actually a remake of the original classic Halloween the movie, showing Rob Zombie's vision of the Michael Myers legend. Of course, the soundtrack kicks butt because Rob Zombie did the music as well. The soundtrack of a horror movie can make or break the film, as it is crucial to set the mood throughout the scenes. I think the movie will be a big hit and I'm looking forward to its release.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home