Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cabin fever

I am starting to go a little crazy with the cold weather and sicknesses causing us to keep everyone inside the house all day. My toddler has been very whiny and since it is Christmas break, my kindergartner is home all day now too. There is only so much playing with play-doh and drawing pictures and watching movies we can do! I have to come up with some different activities. Plus, the dog gets all wound up since we can't walk like we usually do.

One thing that might be fun that we've been meaning to check out is the Museum downtown. It looks pretty neat from the outside and from what we've heard about it. Maybe next week between Christmas and New Year's. Of course, after Christmas they will have lots of new toys which should keep them occupied (I hope!).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home