Thursday, January 25, 2007

Clinton for president in 2008?

I found out today that Hilary Clinton will run for President in 2008. Our local paper polled some residents and everyone thinks America is ready for a woman president and that Hilary would do a good job. Of course, since the Clintons are from Arkansas, they may be slightly jaded by that fact since their family has done a lot for this state.

Personally, I think she would probably make a good president and I would be curious to see how America would function under a woman. I think we are ready for a big change and maybe some female leadership would provide that for us.

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger BLAZER PROPHET said...

I am an independant, so I have no axes to grind. However, H. Clinton is basically a female Richard Nixon. Her political base is small, but deeply passionate. To be frank, I think she will get the democratic nod, but she's unelectable due to her baggage and ability to hate with a venom rarely seen in politics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home