Monday, January 22, 2007

Soaps

Back when I was addicted to television (Junior and Senior High), I used to watch soap operas. The thing I like about them is even if you miss an episode, you can always get right back into the storyline - no matter how crazy it is. I actually had some friends who would drive home during lunch to watch General Hospital.

Even though I don't watch TV anymore, if I ever have the need to know what's going on with my old soaps, I can always visit a Soap Opera news website online. This site actually gives you daily updates on every show currently on air, plus other news about the actors or the show. You can find out all the actors birthdays, and there are user message boards as well for additional gossip about the Soap Operas.

Since the membership is free, there are quite a few advertisements on the website, but that is my only complaint. The site is laid out well and is easy to navigate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home