Friday, January 19, 2007

Design counts


As a designer, I gravitate to websites that have a nice design. If I am searching for something and I find a website with a poor design that hurts my eyes or is difficult to navigate, I will leave the site - even if they have what I was looking for. There are many websites that offer loan assistance, tips, and quotes. But the most pleasing mortgage site to look at is definitely Fast Home Loans.

The site is simple with striking colors and has only the information you want on the front page. There are no annoying advertisements and navigation from the front page is very straightforward and easy. If you are in the market for a first or second mortgage, home equity or home improvement loan, or even bill consolidation loan, I highly recommend Fast Home Loans. You can get an instant quote and they have many tools like a home value calculator, instant credit report, and helpful mortgage articles.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home