Sunday, January 14, 2007

That Special Someone

As you all know, I am very happily married. I have reviewed some online dating sites that I found through PayPerPost for the benefit of our single friends. Well, I found a site with a different approach. They are a dating review site that lets you compare online dating services. The reviews are written by people who have actually used the services on different dating sites. I have written about a dating review site before, but the reviews were written by their employees, not actual clients.

I think reviews by the clients are the only way to get a true sense of a dating site. You want to know personal stories by people for whom the site worked, and the horror stories by people for whom the site failed. I think this service will do well to help a lot of people distinguish between all the many dating sites out there - so they can get on with meeting that special someone, and not waste their valuable time in this busy world.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home