Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Time wasted

I often hear people say they wish they had more hours in the day to accomplish more things. You always hear people say "Time Flies" and talk about how fast the kids grow up. What I don't understand is why so many people continue to watch so much television. I know it's easy to get caught up in your favorite series - that's why we have given up television all together. We have movies that we watch occasionally, but I don't feel our time is wasted as much as when we used to watch television.

Television has so much filler with commercials, that you really only get about 20 minutes of showtime anyway. I think if people stopped watching TV and started spending some quality time with their children, the world would be a better place. People would have the time to accomplish those things that always get pushed aside, and children would be closer to their parents and less likely to get into trouble.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home