Saturday, February 10, 2007

PayPerPost changes

Last week, PayPerPost implemented many new changes to their system. They are still working out the bugs, so it has been pretty frustrating to use since Monday. One of the main changes is the segmentation of the opportunities. Advertisers can now choose from several options that they did not have before. They can choose a minimum PR (page rank), they can choose not to accept blogs from certain free blogger sites, and they can even choose what the subject of our blog has to be about to take their opp.

The result has been that there are many fewer opps that I am qualified for since my blog is fairly new and is on blogspot. I have created another blog at its own website, but it is still in the approval process and since they are working on all the new system problems, I don't expect PPP to be approving new blogs anytime soon. As for PR, both of my blogs is still a 0/10. It just takes time to get your PR up, plus some self-marketing which I may have to do so I can continue blogging for money.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home