Sunday, May 27, 2007

Do Do Do de da da Da...


... is all I want to say to you. These lyrics are part of the fabric of my being, bringing up many memories from childhood. That is why I am very excited about the new police cd with 28 classic tracks of great music.

Check out this track listing:

Disc: 1
1. Fallout
2. Can't Stand Losing You
3. Next to You
4. Roxanne
5. Truth Hits Everybody
6. Hole in My Life
7. So Lonely
8. Message in a Bottle
9. Reggatta de Blanc
10. Bring on the Night
11. Walking on the Moon
12. Don't Stand So Close to Me
13. Driven to Tears
14. Canary in a Coalmine

Disc: 2
1. Do Do Do de da da Da
2. Voices Inside My Head
3. Invisible Sun
4. Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic
5. Spirits in the Material World
6. Demolition Man
7. Every Breath You Take
8. Synchronicity I
9. Wrapped Around Your Finger
10. Walking in Your Footsteps
11. Synchronicity II
12. King of Pain
13. Murder by Numbers
14. Tea in the Sahara

Even though I already have all of these songs on previous releases, it would be nice to have all the best ones together on only two discs. In addition to the new police cd, they are also currently on a world tour. I heard part of a recent live concert on the radio, and I must say the band still rocks after all these years. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend their live show because the tickets are out of my price range. Plus, we would have to travel to a larger town which would cost even more with these outrageous gasoline prices.

I'm sure the live shows are fantastic. The Police have a timeless sound, guaranteed to hold their popularity for years to come.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home