Saturday, August 11, 2007

As time goes by

My oldest and dearest friend just had a little baby girl one month ago and she sent out the baby announcements, which I received yesterday to my great delight. The baby is adorable. She had told me that her daughter looked like her husband and she was right! Usually all newborns look kind of the same, but her little girl really does look like her daddy already. And their son looks like his mommy, so they have a really cute family.

I wish one of my children looked like my husband. So far, both my son and daughter are basically clones of me, but at least my son has his daddy's eye color. It's kind of difficult to tell, I guess, since my husband and I have the same color hair and some of our features are very similar. It is so enjoyable to watch how our children grow and change with each passing year and the anticipation of how they will look as adults and how their personalities will develop.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home