Thursday, September 20, 2007

Indispensable tool

With the many moves we have endured over the past ten years (eight, I think!), and with all the birthday gifts this month I have realized that box cutters are truly an indispensable tool to have around. The kind that retract into the handle are a definite in a home with children, and they are so handy to keep in your pocket while unpacking boxes. You can break down a box in no time with a cutter and have it flat and ready for recycling.

The first time I really discovered a box cutter's many uses was when I worked at a Walgreen's during my college years. All employees would keep them in our pockets for various needs throughout the day. My husband worked in a grocery store at that time and it was the same at his store. He amassed a collection at that job and we ended up with half a dozen in our tool box when all was said and done.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home