Friday, March 28, 2008

Glorious spring!

We had plenty of rain last week, as you may have heard in the news. It wasn't that bad in our area, but the Beaver suspension bridge was closed for a couple of days due to the lake rising above the bridge by a couple of feet. Good thing there is another way into Beavertown over land - it's just a much longer drive. As a result of all the rain, everything is blooming here and it is gorgeous!

This is bad news for those who suffer from seasonal allergies. I have never had problems with allergies, but my husband sure does and I feel so bad for him. At least there are air purifiers to treat the air indoors, but this time of year has the nicest weather, so who wants to stay inside? I hope neither of my children develop seasonal allergies. So far they don't seem to be affected by weather changes, aside from picking up common colds from school.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home