Friday, March 14, 2008

Signs of spring

Yay! Spring is finally here! Some of the flowers around town are blooming and I heard my first mourning dove "coo" of the season (which happens to be one of my favorite sounds). Many of the trees are just starting to show little buds on the branches, too.

The kids are officially on Spring Break now, and it seems that we needed it more this year for some reason. I just can't seem to catch up since the time changed last weekend, so hopefully this week I can regroup and gear up for the rest of the school year.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

I love the dove's song too! Our old house always had dove's around, but I haven't seen any at this new one. I hope I can bring 'em around with a bird bath or something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home