Sunday, December 31, 2006

Button makers!



Going along with my 80's lifestyle, I found a cool button maker that you can order online! Their prices seem reasonable. You can get the whole button-making system, which includes 250, 500, or 1000 buttons. If I had one of these I would go nuts creating all kinds of different buttons. I would do some with text that supports my beliefs like: "Save the Parks", "Save the Trees", "Recycle", "Kill Your TV", "Respect Animals", and "Kill Your Car". I could distribute them to some residents in Eureka Springs, since lots of us have the same values.

I would also make some buttons that have bold graphic pictures on them that I would design myself using a software program like Photoshop and my digital camera. Music band buttons are cool, but you have to be careful with copyright issues. I remember I had a funny one as a young girl that said "Stop Staring at My Chest" and since you wear it on your chest, people had to stare to read it because the text was small. My dad didn't like that one so much...

There are some neat ideas here. I like the simple graphics on their buttons. Some designs are mysterious and their meaning is unknown, but who cares? It's fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home