Saturday, December 30, 2006

New DVD player going back!

We were in need of a new DVD player, since ours was about 7 years old and was starting to act "buggy". So we went online with our BestBuy gift card we got for Christmas. They were having a sale, so we picked an RCA 5-disc system with the surround sound speakers. I knew DVD players were cheap now, but I had no idea you could get something like that for only $120! We placed our order and anxiously awaited the UPS delivery.

Well, it came yesterday and we are less than impressed. It makes all these weird noises and sometimes the DVD pauses between chapters for a second. I guess you get what you pay for. We are definitely returning it. Trouble is, I think we would have to pay for the shipping and I doubt they will refund the original shipping charges either. I think we may just have to make the drive to Rogers (about 1 hour away) to just return it in person and pick a better system. We will have to pay more, but since we don't have cable we watch movies a lot - so it will be worth the cost to have a good system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home