Saturday, December 23, 2006

PPP's blog

I have been blogging for PayPerPost.com for a couple of weeks so far and I am totally loving it!! Since I am a stay-at-home-mom, this is my only contributing income to our household. One thing I didn't know about PPP is their blog, so I'm really glad they had this opportunity to write about it! The PPP blog is where they post all the latest news and updates about PPP. So now I know where to go to get the newest information about the company. They also talk about their RockStartUp show and what is going on with that.

I am very happy for the PPP team. They are growing very quickly and succeeding as a company. They have hired lots of new people in the last few weeks and that is a good sign. I am proud to be part of their paid blogger community. I recommend PPP to people all the time, since Eureka Springs is such a seasonal tourism town. People here have trouble making ends meet during the winter off-season, so PPP is a great way to fill that gap!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home