Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Cell phone popularity

I recently read that there are more cellular phones in use today than there are automobiles and personal computers. I guess this means that kids who are too young to drive have cellular phones and that a lot of people access the internet through their phones since most phones today have that option. I do not have a cell phone - gave it up when we moved to paradise. I found that always having a phone with me increased my stress level to a certain degree. Anyway, I am still amazed at the technology of cell phones and all the features they can fit in such a small package.

Case in point - Wirefly's top 10 cell phones of 2006 shows that the slim, colorful Motorola RAZR snagged the top 3 spots, and another 5 of the top 10 are based on Motorola phones also. I predict the new iPhone by Mac will be the most popular choice for 2007 - if there are enough people who can afford its high price tag. Of course, if you take into consideration that it is a phone, computer, organizer, and camera rolled into one, you might actually save money to buy just the iPhone rather than all those gadgets separately.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home