Monday, March 05, 2007

Scream Break

I just read on the local events calendar that Raycliff Manor "Castle Fear" run by Eureka Screams, will be opening their doors for the two spring break weekends (Mar 16-17 and Mar 23-24). This haunted house attraction is usually only open about a month before Halloween, so I think it's great if they can attract a crowd during spring break. The cost is $13 per person, which you can buy online at Eureka Screams.

We've never seen it yet ourselves, because knowing my luck I'd probably end up in their "Tinkle Tally". Yes, you guessed it - they actually keep track on their website when someone wets their pants at the attraction. Based on the results, I think I may be too chicken to ever set foot in Raycliff Manor!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home