Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Movie review: Little Miss Sunshine

I checked out "Little Miss Sunshine" from the library last week and we were pleasantly surprised. I thought it was a total "B-movie", but my mother-in-law saw it in the theater, so maybe not. But there weren't any big name actors in it and all the previews were of B-movies, so that's what led us to that assumption.

Let me tell you, this movie is hilarious. We were laughing hysterically many times throughout the film. It reminded me of National Lampoon's Vacation for today's family. We watched the rated R version, which is not for kids at all because of the obscene but hilarious grandfather, but apparently there is a PG rated version also. I would definitely recommend this movie - we haven't laughed that hard at a movie in years.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home