Thursday, May 03, 2007

OK, I better stop whining now

Last night, I went onto BabyCenter to read some posts on the bulletin boards and see if I could get any advice on the bedtime trouble we've been having with my toddler. Well, I saw posts from several moms with kids his age and they are having the same problems at night. It felt good to know that I am not alone in this and that it is normal for his age.

I felt much worse, however, when I read three other women's posts about nighttime battles. These women are not only dealing with their toddler, but they are also nursing a younger sibling, and are already pregnant with the next baby! Wow, I guess I can't complain about my life being tough anymore. These women amaze me and they are truly "Super Moms". Happy early Mother's Day to all the hard working moms out there!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home