Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Celebrity gossip


It's amazing how differently I view celebrities and the idea of television since we got rid of ours over a year ago. A whole part of my life and brain was just clouded with nonsensical and irrelevant data. Who really cares what happened on _____ (you fill in the blank) last night? Or who dumped who after only being married two days? Is that all people can find to talk about? Well, I don't miss it one bit.

And even if I did have an insatiable urge to catch up on celebrity scandal, I can easily find it all on the internet. This way, I can see what I want on my own time rather than wasting away in front of the television set. I could even leave comments and vote on the gossip if I so choose. For now, I choose not to. In the future? Only time will tell. But I hope that as I spend more time on earth and as my children get older, we will have less time to waste, not more.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home