Thursday, June 07, 2007

Local wildlife

We have been seeing a family of deer in our yard regularly at dawn and at dusk. I love living in the woods and all the wildlife that surrounds us. The children get such a kick out of all the different birds, squirrels, and deer right outside our windows. Even though this is a daily occurrence, you would think it was the first time since they get so excited every time.

We never see them in the middle of the day or night, though, and I always wonder where they go. Sometimes I wish I had a pair of night vision goggles to see all the wildlife around at night. Of course, I would probably scare myself since so many animals come out at night. It would be neat though, and the kids would absolutely love it. Those would especially come in handy on camping trips to make sure the area is safe for the family.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home