Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ongoing home improvements

One thing I really wish we could replace is our mini blinds. While they serve their purpose of blocking light and providing privacy, they lack any sense of beauty and style. They are out-dated and they are so hard to keep clean. I have put up curtains on most windows so that when the blinds are pulled up all the way, you can't see them at all. Since we live in the woods and the neighboring houses are a good distance away, we feel comfortable during the day with the blinds fully open. We only close them at night.

I would like to eventually replace all the mini-blinds with wood or faux wood blinds in white, to match our house's trim. I just entered a giveaway for one set of wood blinds, and it would be so great if I am chosen. New blinds aren't in our budget right now, so to get some for free would be truly amazing! Wish me luck and I'll let you know what happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home