Monday, August 13, 2007

Kid's say the darndest things

I just wanted to document a few funny things that our kids have said lately, so I don't forget. My almost three-year old son had an ice pack on his forehead this morning after a bump into the wall and he just brought the ice pack to me and said, "Here, Mom, I don't need my ice purse anymore." A regular saying around here for him occurs whenever we call him anything other than his name, like sweetie pie for example. He answers with, "I'm not sweetie pie, I'm just a kid."

My daughter is six now, but even when she was younger she said very sweet, poetic things. One evening when the sun was setting and there were some clouds in the sky, she said, "Look, the clouds are gathering to say good night to the sun." The other night she was talking about when she grows up and gets married. She said she wants to live right across the street from us so we can visit all the time. Then I asked her how many children she wants and she said, "I think I will be able to handle three."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home