Saturday, June 07, 2008

Weight woes

I've been struggling lately with how to deal with recent weight gain. I know it is mostly due to stress, and I will probably be able to work much of it off when we are working our land and buiding our house. In the meantime, I have gone shopping to get clothes that actually fit, not worrying about the size on the tag. It looks and feels better to wear one size too big than two sizes too small. I don't like it when clothes cling on all the wrong places.

Sure, part of me wants to look at a list of best diet pills, and just buy a "quick fix," but that's not me. I'm not one to take medications unless they are absolutely necessary because I have terrible reactions to certain drugs. I prefer the natural approach of either accepting my body the way it is, or realize that I have to change some habits and make life changes for better health all around.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

I know what you mean about the stress-related weight gain! Unfortunately, I turn to food for comfort - sometimes I wish that I was one of those folks that actually lose weight when I'm stressed out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home