Monday, April 28, 2008

What to wear

Now that I am "thirty-something" I don't feel the need to impress people with my wardrobe. I just wear what is comfortable, but doesn't make me look like a slob. I was never too much into being fashionable, and usually stuck with classics like jeans, t-shirts, and button-up shirts. The only times I remember worrying about my outfit was when my husband and I would go dancing at nightclubs in college.

The nightclubs we went to were pretty much fashion shows in themselves, with extravagant outfits including thigh high boots, leather, vinyl, and electrical tape. We never went quite that far, but I wore some outfits to nightclubs that I couldn't imagine wearing anywhere else. It was fun at the time, but we are beyond all that now.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

Those were the days, weren't they?
You two always went to some of the edgy clubs - I remember how much fun I had tagging along a couple times!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home