Monday, November 17, 2008

Our little "Super Scottie"

My readers please excuse me, but I simply must gush about my daughter (again)!! At an awards ceremony at the elementary school, my daughter won one of the coveted "Super Scottie" awards for making the honor roll, and exhibiting exemplary behavior at school. Only four kids in her class won the award and we are so proud that she was one of them.

I was worried she might have trouble adjusting after they shuffled her grade around a month ago and she was switched to a different teacher. But as usual, she has made the best of it and is thriving. I love having those moments when I am truly proud to say, "Hey, that's my kid!"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger jolibe said...

That's great news! Those "Mommy Moments" are the perks of the job! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home