Saturday, September 27, 2008

Computer future

As I mentioned in my last post, it is getting more and more difficult to share one computer between my husband and I. Although all of his sources of income are internet-based, I also make a little cash with my blogs. So he is on the computer about 80% of the time, while I squeeze my online work in the remaining 20% of the time. This is a fair arrangement, I think, but it is frustrating sometimes to juggle the other household tasks and errands around my other jobs and the online ones.

We have been considering setting up the old desktop computer again, since we had the hard drive rebuilt. We are just hesitant, since we don't know what the future will hold. We will probably have to put it in storage while we build our tiny house on the land we purchased.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home