Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And so it begins...

I made a prediction when school started back up after Christmas Break that someone would be sick within two weeks. Well, I was wrong - it took four weeks. I just got a call from the nurse and had to pick up my daughter from school. She has a fever and is complaining about head and stomach pain.

The nurse said she has had about 60 kids so far this week with the same symptoms, so this thing is very contagious. Which means our whole family will probably get it. I hope I hear back from the ARKids plan so I can have the office visits paid for when the kids are sick. The insurance we have right now only covers yearly check-ups and wellness exams. According to the school nurse, February and March are the worst months for sicknesses going around. Joy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home