Monday, February 12, 2007

Good news!

PayPerPost just announced that they upped the maximum number of paid posts per blog per day back to three. It used to be three, but then they got slow and lowered it to two maximum posts per day. I hope this means they are expecting lots of new advertisers and opportunities. Today, the number of opportunities available has quadrupled since this morning, so that is a very good sign.

I will be a blogging "mad woman" now, especially when my new laptop is delivered later this week. Yay!! Since I won't have to split computer time with my hubby, we will both be able to do more paid blogs per day. He already has three different blog sites approved, and I am waiting for my second blog site to be approved. So now he can take 9 opportunities daily and I will be able to take 6. Woohoo! We may just be able to survive on paid blogging alone! Of course, the affiliate marketing sites will still be up, which does bring in money here and there too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home