Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is the coldest day we've had since we moved to Eureka Springs. The high today is only 35, and tonight it is supposed to get down to the teens. I guess this gives us a small taste of what our relatives in Colorado have been dealing with for over two months now. But we are not buried in snow like they are, we just had a very slight dusting of snow this morning. I'm glad they didn't cancel school, since the kids love to exchange Valentine cards with their little friends. I will head over there later to join in the festivities.

Oh, my youngest had the fever again yesterday, so I went ahead and took him to the doctor. They tested him for the Flu, which is going around and luckily it was negative. He actually has ear infections in both ears. So he is on anti-biotics now and a decongestant. Due to our current insurance, this ended up costing me $96. I can't wait until the kids are covered under the ARKids First program! I should be hearing from them in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully no one gets sick before then...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home