Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I figured out why I love Spring and Fall so much

The colors!!! Summer is just all different shades of green, and winter is all brown and gray. Spring and fall have every color you could imagine and changes happen everyday! This is our first time experiencing Eureka Springs in the spring and let me tell you, I am impressed. Just walking around my neighborhood, I see trees with blooms that are yellow, purple, pink, red, orange, and white. New growth is happening everywhere. It is quite a feast for the senses - the sights and smells are heavenly.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

I agree with you completely! I love the Spring and Fall - I especially like the Fall and all it's earthy, rustic colors! Even where I live, in Denver, CO, these 2 seasons are the best! I'm happy to hear you are LOVING your new little niche in the world... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home