Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why is it your favorite color?

mindbump suggested by Egyptian Home

"What is your favorite color, and why do you think it is your favorite?"

My favorite color at the moment is red. I like to wear red because it is bold and lifts my mood, especially in the winter. Red reminds me of fall because it is the color of the most beautiful leaves. I like wearing red lipstick and nail polish because my husband finds it sexy.

Being an artist, I have never had just one favorite color. My color tastes change often and it depends on what the "color" is for. Will I be wearing it? Will I be painting it on my living room wall? Which brings me to my favorite decorating color, which is a medium darkness bluish, greenish gray (kind of hard to describe).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

I like this new Mindbump site - hope you don't mind if I reference it in my blog - what a great idea for those with "blogger's block"!

My all-time favorite color is green, but like you, my artist's eye likes how different colors react to one another and induce certain feelings and emotions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home