Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Get the relief you need

Ever since I can remember, I have suffered from headaches. After numerous visits to the doctor and dentist, I was finally diagnosed with TMJ as a result of jaw clenching during school and in my sleep. The dentist made me a very expensive, but uncomfortable hard clear plastic mouthpiece to wear overnight. I didn't wear it very much, but just knowing what caused the headaches seemed to make them lessen. I would notice the clenching during school and I would consciously relax my jaw. Now that I am a housewife, I only get the headaches once every couple of months or so.

If I ever make a trip to New York, however, I could always get New York TMJ Treatment at their specialized chiropractic office. They help people with sports injuries, back, neck, and spine pain, as well as sleep disorders and headaches.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home