Friday, March 30, 2007

Another tragedy involving a car crash

One of the ladies who works at my pharmacy here in Eureka Springs died last Monday while driving down one of the roads downtown. Marilyn Smith was coming down Hillside Drive and failed to turn onto Main Street, so her car crashed into a stone retaining wall in the parking lot for the ES&NA Railroad.

A medical examiner will determine if something happened to her in the car before the crash. I am about to go pick up a prescription, and I'm sure the mood will be somber there as opposed to their usual upbeat employees. Very sad indeed.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I realize that tragedies like this happen all the time in the big city that I live in, but I imagine that living in a small town makes the tragedy "hit closer to home". Big city living definitely "numbs" you to a certain degree...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home