Thursday, March 29, 2007

Trying out a new schedule

Instead of fighting with my son in the morning when he wants to wake up at 6:00am and I just want to sleep some more, I have decided to work with his schedule. I am now going to bed by 9:30 each night so I can get up at 6:00 and not walk around like a zombie in a bad mood.

Although it means less time with my husband in the evenings, I know he will grow out of it eventually (my son, not hubby - haha) and we will have our evenings back. In fact, once he starts full day preschool, my husband and I will have the whole day to ourselves too, if he is still self-employed (keeping my fingers crossed!).

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

Yeah, there's only so much you can do to "enforce" a sleep schedule. Kids need to go to bed early - so that means they wake up early too. I feel your pain! My son likes to rise and shine around 6am, so even on the weekends I can't enjoy sleeping in. And I am usually in bed by 9pm (sometimes earlier - especially since I'm preggo!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home