Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Travel and all that jazz

My mom just told me that she is planning to come visit at the end of May / early June and is hoping to attend my daughter's Kindergarten graduation as well as the tail end of the May Festival of the Arts. I was glad to hear of her plans, since we had an argument around Christmas and she mentioned that she may not come visit us here again.

I figure, since we moved to a new place our relatives would want to come visit here rather than us going back to Colorado and seeing all the same things. Don't get me wrong, it is great to be able to see all our friends and relatives when we visit Colorado. But it is very exhausting and the kids are still very young. When you travel with kids, there is so much more gear involved and extra stops along the way if you drive. I think it is just easier for the grandparents, aunts, and uncles to visit us - since they are all adults and can handle travel easier. Plus a change of scenery is nice once in awhile.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

I'm glad to hear that your mom has decided that a silly argument is no reason to lose touch with her daughter and grandchildren! I'm sure you all will have a great time during her visit - and I can't believe your little girl is graduating kindergarten in a couple months! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home