Saturday, May 19, 2007

It happened again

Friday, when my daughter came off the bus, she told me that they had "Library Character Dress Up" and a parade at school. What?? Just like the Field Day, I had no notice about this and it is something I would've liked to see. It seems her teacher didn't inform her class, and as a result, no one in my daughter's class came to school dressed up as a book character except two of them whose mothers work in the school so I'm sure that's how they knew about it.

Luckily, my girl is very creative and since she wore a blue checkered dress, tights, and her fancy Mary Jane shoes that day, she said she was Alice in Wonderland for the parade. But she said all the other classes were all dressed up in animal costumes, wigs, and the whole bit. Such a shame.

I can't wait until next school year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home