Thursday, June 21, 2007

Build a sandcastle today!


For those of us who live very far away from the ocean, I found a website where you can build virtual Sandcastles and send them as e-cards, or keep them for the wallpaper on your desktop. Upon opening the site, I hear the sounds of the beach, which is instantly relaxing. The rhythmic waves, the seagulls, the warm breeze... If I close my eyes, I can picture myself on a beautiful remote beach somewhere, lounging on a hammock with my big toe drawing in the warm sand. Aahhhhh.

The genius about the virtual sandcastle building site is that it is run by Beaches Family Resorts to get you thinking about summer, beaches, and of course, a vacation. I think this is a very effective tool to get people into the mood for planning a vacation and while they are on the website, they will be most likely to book through Beaches Resorts.

OK, I built my very own virtual castle. Here it is:



That was really fun! Now my daughter wants to visit the site and build one of her own too. This free tool is easy to use and today is the perfect day to build a sandcastle, since it is the first day of summer! Happy summer everyone. Have fun and be safe if you are traveling.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home