Thursday, June 07, 2007

Goodbye, Stripey

Tonight, one of my daughter's fish died. Let's please have a moment of silence for little Stripey. We bought her six new fish to add to the established tank in her room yesterday as a gift for graduating Kindergarten. The fish that died was one of her older fish, so he must have gotten stressed from the addition of new fish. Or maybe one of them had a disease. I really hope that's not the case because she was heartbroken over just the one fish, and if any more die we will be seeing very many tears around here.

I would like to share the little prayer she said for him up in heaven:
Dear Stripey,
You were a great pet and I loved you so much.
The other fish will miss you a lot and so will I.
I love you Stripey.
This is your greatest owner speaking.
-Amen

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home