Saturday, June 09, 2007

Online conveniences

With the convenience of shopping on the internet, there are some things I would never buy in person or over the phone anymore. Airline tickets, car rentals, hotel room booking, and concert tickets online are no-brainers in my opinion. When you purchase these online, you are sure of the price, and you are guaranteed the reservation.

Especially in the case of concert tickets, I know I would be really upset if I went all the way to a show planning to buy tickets at the door, only to find out that the show had just sold out. This is also the case for movie tickets, which can also be purchased online. Hotels, airline tickets, and car rentals change prices so often it is a good idea to lock in your price right from the computer and pay at the same time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home