Monday, October 29, 2007

Glowing report

I feel I must brag a little bit about my daughter who is in the first grade this year. We had our first parent/teacher conference last week and she got glowing reviews from her teacher. Since my daughter has always been very social and outgoing, I was a bit worried about her socializing during class and talking too much to her classmates during work time. But her teacher says that hasn't really been a problem for her and she is doing quite well. She got A's in every subject and pluses in all areas of the report card.

Her teacher even said that my daughter has the neatest and most organized journal she has ever seen, even when she taught second and fourth grade! She uses the journal as an example for the other students to show how organized it can be so they can try to do the same. I was very proud indeed.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger jolibe said...

She's creative and organized...sounds a lot like her mommy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home