Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How far we have come

I was just thinking how much the internet has changed our lives in the last ten years or so. If I could go back in time and tell myself that I would be comfortable buying clothes at an online clothing store, home furnishings at an online furniture store, baby items, appliances, art materials, and almost anything else imaginable all from my home computer... I would be shocked at the idea.

Of course, our children will know no difference and shopping online is already commonplace in the household. When we tell them that computers weren't even around when we were children, they can't believe it. Computers are such an integral part of most homes now, we can't imagine life without at least one humming in the background.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home