Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Sicko in my future


I am excited to watch the new Michael Moore documentary entitled "Sicko." We had a showing last week at the library and 75 people showed up, which was our highest turnout to any documentary viewing. I did not attend since I have small children, but since we ordered it for check-out, I just put my name on the waiting list. I picked it up a couple of days ago, but have not had time to watch it yet. I am planning to watch it tonight after putting the kids in bed.

From what I've heard, it is all about the lack of decent health insurance and affordable life insurance in our country. It compares the insurance as well as health status of many different countries with the United States and apparently some of the comparisons are staggering. I have enjoyed other documentaries by Michael Moore, so I'm sure it will be very interesting and informative. I'll post a review after I watch it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home